- 8 Kebabs
- 4607 HOT BUFFALO CHILLI GLAZE
- 4902 CHIMICHURRI MIX D/FLAVOUR
- 1x Lemon cut into Wedges
- ¼ cup (60mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250mL) Coronas Spiced Yoghurt
- 1 ½ cups (375mL) Coronas spiced Passata
- To Serve
- BBQ’d Turkish bread
- BBQ’d tomatoes
- BBQ’d whole green chilies
- Shredded ice berg lettuce
- Store bought tabbouleh salad
- Add 100g of 4607 HOT BUFFALO CHILLI to 400g of passata
- In a small saucepan, place spiced Passata and simmer for 12 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside keeping warm.
- Preheat BBQ or large frying pan over high heat. Cook lamb skewers, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes until brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the herbed yoghurt by adding 3 tablespoons of 4902 CHIMICHURRI MIX D/FLAVOUR to 225g of natural yoghurt
- To serve; divide the bread, tomato, chilies, lettuce and tabbouleh among serving plates. Top with lamb skewers, drizzle over heated passata, herbed yoghurt sauce, Olive oil and Lemon wedges.
Recipe Tip: This marinade combined with 500g of minced lamb shaped into koftas, would make a great substitute for lamb back strap.