Sweet & Sticky Sriracha Chicken Wings/Drumettes/Ribs
8243 SRIRACHA SPICE/GLAZE added to meat as per directions
Store/Display minimum 2 hours for glaze to flavour meat and to absorb moisture of meat and form a glaze.
- 25 minutes
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds to garnish
- 1 Spring onion, sliced to garnish
- 1 1/2 kg chicken wings, cut in half at the mid-joint
- 500g Steamed Jasmine Rice
- Heat BBQ or frying pan over medium heat. Remove chicken wings from marinade and cook, turning frequently for 25 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- To serve place chicken on rice, sprinkle with sesame seeds and spring onions to garnish.
Recipe Tip: Alternatively bake chicken wings in 180°C (160°C fan forced) oven for 30 minutes or until brown and cooked through.