Slow Cooked Chicken Tandoori
For retail presentation:
Diced Skinless Thigh or pieces
8864 TANDOORI YOGHURT D/FLAVOUR use as directed
Sprinkle with chopped cashew nuts/parsley if desired
- 3 hours slow cooker
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 800 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 x 270 mL can coconut milk or Natural Yoghurt
- 150 g green beans, sliced
- ½ cup (70 g) chopped cashews
- Fresh coriander
- Heat vegetable oil in frying pan over MED-HIGH heat. Brown chicken and onion, then add into slow cooker insert pot.
- Mix in coconut milk or Yoghurt and pour over chicken and onion, stir through.
- Cover and cook for 3 hours on HIGH or 6 hours on LOW (Keep covered during cooking. Cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Stir in green beans and cashews 15 minutes before serving. Add fresh coriander and serve with your choice of sides.
Recipe Tip: To add more vegetables, stir through 1 cup of steamed cauliflower florets and ¼ cup peas to your curry 15 minutes before serving. Suggested sides: rice or steamed potatoes & papadums.