Parmesan Garlic Parsley Crumbed Pork Cutlets with Roasted Sweet Potato and Tangy Beans
For retail presentation:
- Coat Cutlet with 6751 6751 PRECOATING MIX as per pack directions
- Crumb Cutlets immediately after using pre-coating mix with 7061 PARMESAN GARLIC PARSLEY CRUMB
- 4 x Crumbed Pork Cutlets
- 500g sweet potato (kumara), peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 125ml (1/2 cup) vegetable oil
- 250g green round beans, trimmed, blanched
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Place the sweet potato on a lined baking tray. Drizzle with half the olive oil. Bake for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the pork, in 2 batches, for 3-5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Place beans and sweet potato in a bowl. Combine vinegar and remaining olive oil and pour over bean mixture. Toss to combine. Serve with the pork.