Moroccan Marinated Slow Roasted Lamb Ribs With BBQ Corn Cobs and lime
For retail presentation:
- Lamb Ribs
- 6553 MOROCCAN FLAVOUR GLAZE as per pack directions
- Store/display minimum 2 hours
- 2 hours (plus marinating time)
- 1 Kg Marinated lamb ribs
- 2 tbsp (40mL) oil
- BBQ corn cobs
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Transfer marinated ribs to a large baking dish and bake, braising for 2-3hours, turning frequently, until tender.
- BBQ Ribs over a medium-low indirect heat, turning frequently until tender, about 1 hour.
- To serve, place ribs onto a serving platter, alongside BBQ’d corn, and lime wedges.
Recipe Tip: Serve with your favorite garden salad and mix equal amounts of Hummus with Yoghurt together to create a sauce.