Hickory Peppercorn-Grilled Rib-Eye Steaks with Lemon Pepper Butter
For retail presentation:
6809 HICKORY PEPPERCORN SPRINKLE applied as per directions
Store/display minimum 2 hours
To make the lemon pepper butter medallians:
Add 6805 LEMON PEPPER GLAZE to soft unsalted butter - dosage 18%.
Mix well and shape into logs, place in fridge to set and later cut into medallions. Wrap in film or place in containers for cutomer.
- 12 min
- 4 rib-eye steaks (each about 1 inch thick)
- 8 Medallions Lemon Pepper Butter
- Chunky Roasted Chat potatoes
- Char grilled Beans
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Or if using coals when they are white.
- Place pan directly on top of coals.
- Cook steaks - about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer steaks to plates.
- Place butter on top each and serve with beans and roasted potatoes.
Recipe Tip: Roasting potatoes - Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the potatoes in a large roasting pan and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with the salt, rosemary, thyme, garlic and toss until potatoes are well coated. Season with pepper. Roast in preheated oven for 1 hour or until golden brown and tender. Remove from oven and serve.